Long term profitable "day-traders" are akin to Bigfoot - no one has ever definitively proved their existence, no one has seen one themselves and whenever they're caught on tape, there is usually a lot of editing involved.
Below is legendary trader Ed Seykota's day-trader challenge (verbatim). It has been open for years, and still...no comers:
"My challenge requires you to:
1. Post all signals from your system prior to execution.
2. Post brokerage house statements to prove execution of signals.
3. Trading an average of once per day.
4. Trading in-and-out during the day.
5. Profitability over a one-year period."
Ed hasn't included a specific $ reward, however, I'm sure if you contacted him to find out how much it is, it would be well worth your time: www.seykota.com.
Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Ed or his website.